29 May, 2005

Perpendicularexation

My three months of College have come and gone, a lot faster than I expected, now I am into the final week of 'studying' for my exams which start on the 7th of June.

I have always looked with vexation upon my birthday, because my education absolutely always and constantly gets in the way of it. It IS supposed to be one day, but you'd like it to be one day that lets you slack off for the rest of the weekend and have some fun. A few years ago I've had exams on my birthday, now it isn't much different except for I have a few days breathing room.
Anyways, having woken up like 30 minutes ago I am still acting like an ape, really tired and yawny. Today is a very special day to me because one year ago I met my angel girl, Lena. It's been one hell of a ride, we don't live in the same countries yet and the Internet has been our focal point of communication with the ocassional trips to Toronto, Tunisia and London. All of that is changing as I plan to move out this summer, for the absolute best. I cannot wait!

Jobs, they suck. I've been casually looking for a part time job before college and didn't have any luck. Now I plan to be working full time after my exams. Seeing as how I am a party qualified accountant I hope my luck changes and I will be happy at least for a few months. Gotta go run errands and study now. Be sure to check out #3dfx on EFNET irc.

No comments: