07 February, 2006

New Computer

So, I did manage to get a new computer system over the holiday season:

Shuttle XPC SN25P
AMD Athlon x2 3800+
nVIDIA GeForce 7800GTX OC
2GB Corsair ValueSelect RAM
500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 HDD <-- this thing is loud..is it meant to be so?!

Along with my new Belinea 20" WideScreen LCD..everything rocks and is as it should be. I also have the Logitech G15 keyboard and the G7 mouse, both rock and are highly reccommended.

I also recently received an XBOX360 Premium as a gift, I managed to pick up Condemned: Criminal origins and PGR3 with JadeEmpire too. I use the VGA Cable to connect to my LCD, there are several issues with this none which can be solved by myself, it's all up to Microsoft.

1) Contrast - this is not normal, it is too high or something, colors aren't very colourful :)
2) Size - Surely you can support a proper 16:10 resolution? They have 1280x768 but not 1280x800 so my cars are all stretched!

No comments: