28 January, 2005

Bureaucracy

Ok so I am sitting on this wonderful rainy morning here at home in London while trying to do a few things such as order a new Cellphone, look for a job, ask about driving licence inquiries etc., when I realize that the whole of the United Kingdom is built on this annoying system of politics.

I can't stand it. Write us a letter, call us and wait for a few hours in line ... we won't do a damn thing for you!

It really is true, no matter where you go it is always line ups, filling out forms, marketing scams. What is wrong with this world, I think we should just all be able to fight over what's right and if that means pushing the granny infront of the queue out of the way, then be it. I've had enough of wasting precious time to do just ONE little tiny peice of work.

I am waiting for my Credit Check to go through for my new Samsung D500 on Orange ... i've been told it takes time, but not when a whole day is wasted because of their laziness.

Now I am going to go make some tea and eat cookies and I hope that I receive that magic phone call.

No comments: