18 January, 2005

I'm back

...never really went anywhere!

Well, with the [good] exploits of the past month well behind me, I have adjourned back to London, UK for an entirely new and rather difficult lifestyle. My trip to Toronto went very well, time was of the essence to me and of course, it flew by me faster than a speeding red-neck in a Jeep.

Arriving in London after an accelerated-by-the-tailwind flight AC862 from Toronto on Saturday morning left me in a state of almost permanent jet-lag. I am one of those people that like to go to sleep very late and wake up late consecutively, for no apparent reason, even if I know that when I could go to sleep at an earlier time, waking up earlier it would give me the same amount of time in the day only, I would not get as tired sitting at the computer!

I have engaged a part-time job hunt, proving to be almost completely illustrious. It's difficult to find a job you want here in London, you just have to ... know people :)

I have also bought a new USB headset for use with the greatest program ever, called Skype ( www.skype.com ). Plantronics DSP100, I'll post my opinions later. And with that purchase I bought the THX-certified Logitech Z2300 speakers, something I've been dreaming of for many years now, I'll post pics as soon as I can unpack it ... my camera seemed to have run out of battery life while I wasn't using it. Curious.

No comments: